Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random babbles

Some random babbles on a rainy Wednesday afternoon...

I should be tidying up the house before Hubs gets home.
I hope he likes dinner. I am so uninspired in the kitchen and don't know what to make.
Father's Day is this weekend and I only have part of his little gift. I don't know what to get him.
I started Christmas shopping today.
I could use a nap.
I wonder if the baby will sleep through the night tonight.
I doubt he will.
Thursday is likely to be a great day, but I have to do a bunch of things in the house so it'll be a pj day.
The baby is not napping, but he should.
I need to reorganize the baby gear in the house. Our living room looks like a Babies R Us display.
I wish we also got the American Food Network.
I'm procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails