Monday, May 31, 2010

Mommy Monday

I've been working on getting my shit together. Now that I feel like we're into a daily routine, I felt I needed to get the house under control as well. Don't get me wrong, we're not living in a pig sty, but clutter is easily piled up and it stresses me out. I'm a packrat by nature and I believe Hubs is as well and the two of us enable each other and it's not pretty. Add a 5-almost-6 year old and a department store's worth of baby gear to the mix and it's a freaking disaster.



Despite doing my best to tidy up after the baby and keep the 5-almost-6 year old in check, I can't mother my own husband. That's just not sexy. So in an attempt to regain control of the house, I'm taking some tips from other mamas and doing a load of laundry a day and 1 chore. This is definitely helping me to feel productive even when I don't want to be or just can't.



I'm well on my way to Mother of the Year (snort).



In other news, feast your eyes on the Future Man of Your Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails