Monday, May 10, 2010

Mommy Monday

I celebrated my first Mother's Day this weekend. I can't believe almost a year ago now, I found out I was going to BE a Mom! I was nervous, excited, naive....Then as the awful 9 months of pregnancy went by, I got to know the little bean kicking and squirming inside me. I was anticipating his birth day, but didn't think he'd ever come out. His birth was traumatic for me and ended in an emergency c-section and the little guy screamed bloody murder when he was pulled out. I cried tears of relief, happiness, and to relieve stress.



As much as I always wanted to be a mom, I didn't think I'd ever get the chance. It's been a trying 3 months so far, but I love him more than I thought I could ever love anyone in this world and he's made me so happy. To have a little being look up at me with unconditional love (unless he's hungry and mad I'm not providing dinosh fast enough) melts my heart.


Here I am with my little man at 2.5 weeks old.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails